Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello!

Here we are singing "The Hello Song."  We sing this every day at school. We are still working on the words, but are starting to get the actions down pretty good!

This week we learned about the letter C.  Today we played "I Spy" with items that beginning with that letter.
Ava chose a cupcake from the letter C pile.

Mimi used push pins to poke the letter C.  She can hang this in the window to let the light shine through.
I caught Mac by surprise with this photo!
We had fun making these butterfly crafts.
Did you know butterflies are insects?  Like an insect, the butterfly's body is divided into 3 parts:  the head, thorax, and abdomen.

 We're looking forward to learning about D the Dinosaur next week!  Please remember tuition is due on Tuesday.  I can't believe October is here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment