We had fun this week learning about insects and spiders!
| We drew insects with 3 body parts and 6 legs. |
| We practiced cutting. |
| We explored insects (plastic) and took a closer look with a magnifying glass. |
| We traced lines and shapes. |
| We made insects with crackers, peanut butter, pretzels (for legs and antennas), and raisins. |
| We drew self-portraits. |
| Bug catching |
| "I got one!" |
| I is for ice |
| We caught bugs around the room, and reviewed the letters on the back. |
| I the insect itches, "i i i." |
| The kids worked cooperatively in groups to complete puzzles. |
| We ate spider oreos (with 8 legs) and ice cream. |
| We glued pictures of insects next to the corresponding number. |
| We swatted at numbers the teacher called out. |
No comments:
Post a Comment